Sunday, October 16, 2022

10/16/22

 I completed page 9 of He Came With the Rain from Unconventional XStitch on the 9th, which completes my goal on it for 2022.



After that got put away, I went through the WIPs I haven't touched yet this year and none of them were calling to me.  So, I started Dragon Lord from Paine Free Crafts

And here is my progress on page 1.

The page continues another inch or so down the fabric with the start of the dragon's wing.  This picture looks pretty dark but that is the first two stones in the wall behind the dragon which contain a lot of 3371.  I picked up the colors I was missing for the first stone yesterday so when I head back to stitch on this, I'm going to get those filled in.

I seem to have a major case of startitis of full coverage charts this month.  I'm planning to start Trick or Treat, also by Paine Free Crafts and possibly Promise to Heart from Tilton Crafts.  They're both kitted and ready to go.

 










No comments: