Wednesday, September 14, 2022

9/14/22

 I started Sarah Elizabeth Brooke 1842 from The Scarlett House on 9/10/22.  Those over one stitches got me.  I was making awesome progress then ran into the verse.  If most of page 1 was house or something other than verse, she'd probably still be out. 


For now, she's started and could come out for some love any time.

Sarah Redfearn, also from The Scarlett House came out next.  I wasn't sure how much progress I would make before I moved on, but she's still out and I'm enjoying working on her.
Progress to last night.

I would like to finish the flowers I've started in the border and the vase of flowers.  For now, though, I'm playing it by ear.

I have chosen my next start though.  Alice Bierton from Samplers Remembered is ready to go when I'm ready to rotate.  I made a working copy of the chart this morning.






No comments: