Sunday, August 7, 2022

8/7/22

 It kind of feels like I've had a productive weekend.  Stitch counts don't really show that but the pretty pictures do.

Yesterday, I finished page 6 of The Master from Tilton Crafts. 


I've recently noticed that this WIP turns 10 next year so it will probably be more of a focus in the near future.  Oddly, Loara is a little older and I don't feel the need to finish her, for now.

Tonight, I've finished Dairy Darlin from Little House Needleworks so five out of 9 parts of the full piece are done.  Debating the border...


I moved the qsnaps on this fabric to start the next one and am not feeling it.  Maybe a separate new start instead?  I've got And They Sinned out and fabric chosen to go along with the HDF conversion.  Next weekend will be Sea Witch so for now, I'm still undecided.


No comments: