Friday, April 22, 2022

4/21/22

 On the 14th, I finished Grandpa's Truck.  This square reminds me of the house my parents built for their retirement.


Then I pulled out Celtic Anow from Northern Expressions Needlework.  I finished the central knot and started some of the specialty stitches before I ran out of steam.

Next, Cider Dragon from Paine Free Crafts came out.  There is no block stitching in this one but page 2 did go quickly and I found the Dragon!  He is high confetti!

I'm thinking of Warrior Alice next but that is a decision for later.





1 comment:

The Crafty Princess said...

Congrats on completing another square, it's looking great! Love Celtic Snow too, yeah specialty stitches can be tiring. Yeah you have reached the dragon. It's going to look amazing, the colours already are great.

xo Alicia