Wednesday, October 7, 2020

10/6/20

 I made a little more progress on The Forgotten.


  Then,  on October 1, #outofthestashatlast began.   

When Julie from Reflections Framing announced this idea in one of her flosstube videos, I knew exactly which projects I would pull out of stash to start.  Most of them have been kitted for years and have been passed over for one reason or another many times.

The first project I chose is To Laugh Often by Twisted Threads.  I originally was going to use a 36 ct fabric which is what is my floss toss but it wasn't big enough.  So, I pulled a piece of 40ct and got started.  Here's my floss toss


I've made some nice progress and I was hoping I would finish the left hand before putting it up for the October 8 start, I don't think it will happen since work has gotten busier this week.   


No comments: