Tuesday, September 10, 2019

9/9/19

Sea Witch is still out and I've completed all the black on this page.  I struggled a little bit with some of my counting but I found the issue and corrected it so I'm hoping for a page finish in the next couple of days.

I did some stash organizing Saturday and came upstairs with a few things I'd like to work on, mostly to work on some more of my annual goals but at least one because I want to work on it.

Cherry Hill Farm Sampler by Stacy Nash:  when I started this, I oriented the center basket the wrong way on the kit fabric.  I need to rip this out and restitch.

Louisa Coulimore from Hands Across the Sea:  I really like this one and would like to have more progress

Polar Mandala by Chatelaine:  I'd like to add a couple more colors.  This center part is huge and over one so any progress is good.

He Came with the Rain by Unconventional XS:  My goal this year is page two and the pages are small so it shouldn't take long.


No comments: