Monday, June 18, 2018

A page finish


Saturday night, I finished page 3 of Old European Sampler.  I really like how quickly this one stitches up because of the pattern repeats.

I would have made more progress but I got sidetracked into working on the bathroom in the basement.  The boys were outside weeding the garden in 90+ degrees so I'll take the basement.  I'm not fast and I'm very messy, but I do eventually



I'm planning on sanding in the next couple of nights so I can add the next coat of mud and make more progress.  But that takes away from my stitchy time so it may wait until next weekend.

2 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

I loved stitching the European sampler, it's very pretty, I change a couple of colours in imne.

The Crafty Princess said...

Yay page finish! It's looking amazing. Good luck with the bathroom.
xo Alicia