Sunday, January 21, 2018

A finish!

The last time I worked on Irish Chain I had started the backstitched green vine.  This time, I decided I wanted a simpler work and the green vine and the yellow flowers, while pretty, were too much.  So I frogged the green.  This left me with a very simple, pretty quilt.  I don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of the Kreinik silks that came in this kit, but I'm sure there will be something, someday.

This is the picture from the kit.

and here is my finish.

Garden Verses is up next.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

I like it without the green and other bits. The quilt and kit stand out. Way to go!