Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Dang, it's hot out there!

I think summer is here, with a vengeance!!  It's supposed to be 100 degrees here today and that's before you account for humidity.  Yuck!

Last weekend was hot but Saturday morning, we brought this lovely home from where it's been stored.  I would really love to get it running again and be able to drive it.


This is where Blue Moroccan Lace is right now.  I spent 30 minutes last night trying to decide on the next color to add and put it away.  Lust came back out instead.

3 comments:

Terri said...

LOVE the car! I had a sky blue one - my first car - and it was a 1965 Loved that car! I hope you can get yours running, too. They are so fun to drive!

Pull the other thread said...

That is a gorgeous car, best of luck with getting it running again. Looking forward to seeing your progress on Lust

Anonymous said...

Well done on your page finish she looks great.

ตารางคะแนน