Friday, October 12, 2012

Deep Blue Sea and Webshots

I've just finished part 6 of Deep Blue Sea.  I love how bright and happy it is on black but those fish are going to drive me crazy with all the color changes!!



I'm going to assume that everybody now knows that Webshots is going away??  I've downloaded my pictures that I had on their site and I'm working on renaming them so I know what part of what each picture is and when the picture was taken but it is such a pain!  It would have been much nicer of Webshots to keep all the information included with the pictures instead of renaming them as a string of numbers.  

6 comments:

Joysze said...

That looks fantastic, Sarah!! :D

Yeah, I heard about webshots. Sorry it's going to be so much work to rename the pics. :(

Ineke said...

It is beautiful Sarah!

Shebafudge said...

Looking amazing!!

I hadn't heard about Webshots so thanks for the heads up! I would have been gutted to lose all my photos. Now to find somewhere else for them all!

Isabelle said...

It is looking very gorgeous : many congrats to you Sarah :))

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

The colours looks so amazing against the black - beautiful work!

Andie said...

Looks fab!! I changed to photobucket, it was a right pain getting my photos out!