Monday, June 3, 2019

6/3/19 progress

This last weekend was fairly busy so I didn't get a huge amount of progress in anything.

I have made a good bit of progress on my son's stocking.  That house seems to have no end though.  While we were in town Saturday, I had to pick up a new skein of 939 since there is already almost a full one in the dang house and I'm not quite done with it.



Then, I hit a wall with the stocking.  So then I pulled out Il bosco di Bengtsson by Renato Parolin and put in a few stitches but even with a good light, white stitches on super dark fabric is challenging.  I think I pulled more stitches out than stayed in last night.  I still like the color combination though.



Lust needs to come back out so I can work on that last full page and it's sitting on the coffee table waiting for me.  I'm just trying to avoid burning out on her when I'me so close to the end.

No comments: