Thursday, May 30, 2019

A Quick Finish!

I decided Saturday I wanted a small to take a break from Lust.  Since it was Memorial Day weekend, something patriotic fit the bill.  I pulled out Free and Brave from The Drawn Thread.  

A quick dive into my fabric stash came up with 32ct Iconic from Picture this Plus.  I knew I didn't have any of the called for fibers so I went to my HDF and leftover silks from Chatelaine kits and came up with this.

I've changed the red and the brown from this picture.  
DMC white - HDF BeCreamed
The Gentle Art Freedom - Gloriana Velvet Night Sky
The Gentle Art Endive - HDF BeLeaved
The Gentle Art  The Wood Trail - HDF Rubbed Sampler Brown
The Gentle Art Old Red Paint - HDF Old Maid of the Heart


Now, it's back to my son's stocking.  I hope to finish the house before the weekend when I'll pick Lust back up.

No comments: