Monday, June 17, 2019

6/17/19 update

I'm participating in a Charting Creations SAL because I need another full coverage WIP like I need another hole in my head but why not.

This is Wolf Totem.

 And here's my start.  This is 2x1 tent on antique white 28 ct monaco.  Page 1 is blank so I started on page 2.  It's not much of a start but it is started which was the goal this weekend.

I've also got most of the 154 done in the last full page of Lust.  I think there's three or four rows to go.  I did have some concerns whether the last skein of 154 I bought in 2009 was going to be enough.  I purchased some more in November so I pulled those and put all six strands in and I think it's a very good match considering the time between dye lots.  Now that I'm almost done with the color, I think I would have had enough but I'm ok with what I've done here.

With any luck, I'll have this page done in the next week or two. 

I've also put some stitches into my stocking but I don't have a current picture.


2 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

So close, oh so close to finishing Lust.

The Crafty Princess said...

I love your new start, such a beautiful chart. Good luck with the SAL. And wowswers you are going so well on Lust. You can see the finish line now.
xo Alicia