Monday, June 10, 2019

6/10/19 update

I got the first tree done.  This one is more challenging than I thought it would be.  The 40ct dark fabric has me missing threads of fabric which means I have to frog more than I'm happy with.  I got this far then it was put away for now.

This doesn't see a lot of love right now, but lunchtime stitching is still stitching.  I should be able to get around the windows this week and hopefully even up to the roof.

Lust has been out and I've been adding lots and lots of DMC 154.  I don't think the last skein I originally bought will be enough so I dug out another one which looks like it should be a good match.  I don't think I'll have this page done by the end of the month, but I should be close.

1 comment:

The Crafty Princess said...

I use a lap light when I have to work on dark threads, if you don't have one of them put something white behind the fabric, it really helps.

Your tree looks great on the dark fabby. And always great to see Lust progress pics. Happy stitching
xo Alicia