Monday, October 7, 2019

10/7/19

I forgot to share progress on a couple of WIPs last week

I've been struggling a little bit to pick a WIP and stick with it.  I don't know if it's because I decided I needed to touch all my WIPs before the end of the year, because I want to finish Earth Song next year or because I've finished kitting up Sarah Braizear and want to start her, or a combination of those.

Anyway, here's the progress I made on Chatelaine's Blue Moroccan Lace over the last couple of nights.

And I've made a little more progress on Charting Creations Wolf Totem
but I've miscounted in a couple places so there is frogging to be done.

I've made progress on Earth Song, but I think I spent more time looking at it over the last week than I did actually stitching on it.  So, it's taking a break.  I have made it to the edge of the page so progress has been made, I just can't stay focused on it.

Yesterday, I pulled out M. Woods 1759 by Milady's Needle.  I've had this kitted with a custom HDF conversion since 2013.  I originally kitted it with three different shade of white in Kingston linen.  Since 46ct linen has hit my radar, I have a piece from xJuDesign that I decided to use.  

Here's how far I got yesterday.

The linen might be a little dark, but I like it.



No comments: