Monday, October 28, 2019

10/28/19

Page 3 is done!!

The other day I looked and before this year, I hadn't really touched Earth Song since 2015.  Now, three more pages are done!

I pulled Earth Song off the QSnaps to take a picture last night and decided to pull out a couple of WIPs to try and make my goals for them this year.

My goal for Her Private Garden was just to add some stitches this year.  I added a length of 3371. 

Then, I pulled out Hawaii and started working on the next pineapple.  This is as far as I got last night. 

I'm planning to keep Hawaii out for the next week or so.  The pineapple don't take very long and finishing the remaining three, part 2, is my goal for this year.

Hawaii was left at home today and I brought Needleworker.  I still haven't added any more stitches, but I intend to over lunch at work today.


No comments: