When we last met, I was going to pull out Away We Ride, and I did. But I only added 11 stitches and the DMC 310, even on 40 ct dyed linen, isn't making me happy. I've got some Anchor black in the bag, so I need to give it a try to see if the coverage is any better.
Next out was Pledge of Allegiance and I added 2044 stitches to it. I am just above the page break going to the last set of pages which should be totally doable over the course of the next three months.
Yesterday, I put Loara Standish back on my q-snaps and made some great progress on the current band. Could I have finished the band today? Yes. Did I want to? No, I should be able to finish this band next month and get at least a start on the next one in October.
I pulled Heritage Sampler out last night and got it on the frame. I have what I'm using on either side of the bottom garden charted, Since it's backstitch, it shouldn't take long. then I just need to finish the charted beads and decide if I want to pull some bicones out of stash and get her finished.


No comments:
Post a Comment