Saturday, August 29, 2026

8/29/26

 It's been a rough couple of days here.  My 12 year old German Shepherd crossed the Rainbow Bridge yesterday afternoon which has been hard on all of us.  I took her to the emergency vet in town since they have a relationship with a pet crematorium and said my final good byes to her there.

She's been my constant companion while I've been WFH the last 6 years and it's going to be more than a little lonely with her missing from the hallway outside my office.  I just took this picture a few days ago while I was grilling supper.


Ok, onto something happy or I'm going to sit here and cry.

I met my goal for Our Path of Light from Uncomventional XStitch with 1042 tent/521 full x stitches and 3.7% complete.

Catfish Cthulhu is out next and I'm hoping to meet it's goal later today or tomorrow.




3 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Poppypatchwork said...

It's so hard to say goodbye to a much loved pet, they take up so much pain in your heart.

KathyW 0304 said...

So sorry for your loss. It just doesn't seem fair that our pets have so little time with us.