Monday, September 23, 2019

9/23/19

I finished three stripes of Star Spangled Banner this week.  For some reason this one is super slow going for me.  It took all day yesterday to finish stripe 6.  But I love the result!  One more new band then they repeat.

Once I put Star Spangled Banner away, Blue Moroccan Lace came out.  I haven't worked on a Chatelaine for a while and it was time.  Here was my progress last night.

I'm still happy with my fabric choice even though it was way different than my normal choices.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Is the flag being crocheted? It looks very detailed. Your cross stitch is very pretty. Think I would only be able to work on that during the day due to the tiny stitches and colors. Night time stitching didn't used to be a problem, but eyes......they've changed and gotten older. Out blog walking this am, and found my way here. Always fun to meet new bloggers.