Sunday, March 21, 2010

3/21/10





Since the boys were able to go back outside and play today, I pulled out a piece that Jakob stitched and framed it for him. I think it turned out pretty well.







I finished part 12 of one corner of Caribbean last week. This piece is becoming a real eye-popper. I've had to substitute for several dark colors which don't show up well on the black. I've been tending to substitute some of the charted PTB or a light blue which was also used on the Celtic Maze Mandala. What do you think?


To celebrate the finish of my first corner of Caribbean, I started Frosty Knotgarden. Naughty, I know, but it has really been calling to me and I haven't had a new start since MM6 last August. I've made pretty good progrss with it and might have the first part done early this week. Part 2 won't be released till May but that's beside the point. At least it will be caught up until then.

No comments: