Monday, April 20, 2020

4/20/2020

I had another page finish on Old European Sampler on Thursday and started page 9 and discovered I needed to put it away for a while. 



I pulled out Shepherd's Bush stocking I'm working on for my youngest and even got it into the qsnaps, ready to go, and just stared at it.  


Blue Moroccan Lace was up next.  I got 100 or so stitches into it and thats all I wanted to do.

Before:

After:

Then I pulled out He Came With the Rain.  I've managed almost 1200 tent stitches this weekend.  The pages from this company are small so I'm really hoping to finish this page by the end of the week.  I would like to at least get halfway through page 4 before I put this away.


I've been thinking about a couple things I'd like to start.  I've got the English Whitework Sampler from The Needles Prayse all kitted up and ready to go.  I also got Mary Clayton from Hands Across the Sea kitted and ready.  The Whitework Sampler's cut work scares me but I need to do some and get past that.  I have some more challenging pieces in my stash that have been there for a while and need to see the light of day.

1 comment:

Poppypatchwork said...

Busy times, I love European cushion, it's nice to see the correct colours, I changed mine at each stage.